Meeting & Event COVID Survey Results
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has been felt in every area of the meetings industry. Our industry has been impacted by cancellations of conferences, events and large gatherings. And again, our industry has been impacted by the economic downturn and slow recovery from the pandemic.
Infinix Global Meetings & Events believes that with knowledge, comes power. Earlier this year, we’ve surveyed top meeting planners across the industry to gain insights into how the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted them and how their organizations are responding.
We asked the following carefully crafted to gain better insight so that we can better serve you, our clients, as we go forward in 2020 and as we look towards 2021 and beyond.
- Does your company have any new employee travel restrictions/bans for individuals as a result of COVID 19?
- Does your company have any new travel restrictions/bans for groups as a result of COVID 19?
- Do you expect face to face meetings to resume (or continue) in 2021?
- In what quarter do you anticipate live meetings resuming for your company in 2021?
- Is you company hosting virtual meetings in lieu of face to face meetings as a result of COVID 19?
- Do you expect to offer a virtual option for your face to face meetings (hybrid approach) for those who are not comfortable or able to join in person?
- Does your company have special requirements of hotels and venues related to COVID 19?
Check out the results of our Meeting and Event COVID Response Survey now.